AccessMedicine training session on:
Tuesday, Aug. 21 from 9 pm to 10 pm (2 to 3 p.m. CT).
This one-hour webinar will provide an overview of AccessMedicine and highlight product features, such as:
- The last editions of leading medical textbooks
- Differential diagnosis tool
- Practice guidelines
- Self-assessment exam prep for residents
- Customizable patient information
- Integrated drug database
- Remote access
- Extensive multimedia library with downloadable images
- And much more!
Webinar registration. Upon registration, you will receive an email with instructions and a link to join the session.
*If you are unable to attend the training but will like to receive a recording of the session, please register using the link.