We invite you to benefit from trial access to LWW Health Library Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
LWW Health Library provides a singular access point to clinical and educational content, as well as rich multimedia ancillaries for teaching, learning, and practice.
In addition to health science schools and hospitals, these resources are a must-have for related educational, residency, and fellowship programs—ensuring you have the resources you need to effectively support curriculum for your students’ and residents’ foundational learning and clinical practice needs.
- Highly-rated references: Trusted, core texts from Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, making it a one-stop, digital portal for authoritative content paired with industry-leading functionality,
- Multimedia ancillary content: Access to videos, images, Q & A, and more,
- A powerful quizzing engine offers students a chance to personalize their learning.
Example of textbooks in collection:
- Moore: Clinically Orientated Anatomy,
- Langman's Medical Embryology,
- Bates' Guide to Physical Examination,
- serii Lippincott's Illustarted Reviews,
- Board Review Series.
Trial is active till December 31st, 2018