Available ONLY for Polish speaking users.
Notice! Groups are kindly asked to reserve date individually for singular person.
Licensed sources are subject to the copyright law.
Users authorized to access sources:
- SUM employees and students,
- walk-in users in the permitted sites.
Restriction on use of licensed sources. Users are forbidden to:
- copy or duplicate in whole or in substantial part (whole volumes of journals, books etc.),
- publish in whole or in substantial part,
- use any robots, spiders, crawlers or other automated downloading programs, algorithms or devices to continuously and automatically download contents,
- sale, resale or any other commercial use.
Number of downloaded articles should correspond to actual needs of the user and be reasonable for personal, scholarly, educational or scientific purposes.
The traffic on the licensed platforms is controlled. IP numbers, sessions and number of downloaded items is registered.
The use of databases in violation of the terms of the license agreement may cause the provider blocks access to the platform for the whole University.
Most commonly used medical databases:
|PubMed||How to search PubMed (in Polish)
Medical Terms Thesaurus (in Polish)
|Web of Science||database info|
Medical databases available in the SUM Medical University or by remote access :